CottageGrove.net Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CottageGrove.net » GENERAL COMMUNITY FORUM / CHAT » Slow Verizon 3G connection here in Cottage Grove ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slow Verizon 3G connection here in Cottage Grove ?
valonthehill
Member # 182

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for valonthehill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is that I love the Verizon coverage we have for phone use in Cottage Grove (I live out of town) and no other cell phone work here but Verizon.

But at certain times of the day when I try and use my browser or check my e-mail etc... IT'S TERRIBLE and non-existent! I sent a letter to the Editor and maybe he will post it. The bottom line is that I have heard through a reliable source that we do not even have our own fiber optic to the tower here in Cottage Grove and we rely on a microwave connection to the tower in Creswell! Come on Verizon.

[Mad] WE PAY A PREMIUM FOR YOUR SERVICE. There is 4G all the way down to Goshen. How about a 4G tower for all of us loyal users here in cottage Grove?!!

If anyone has experienced problems with their SLOW data connections on the Verizon cell phone or wireless Mi-Fi Hotspot modems (my neighbors are complaining that they just paid into a two year contract and their Internet Connection is horrible during certain times of the day.

CALL VERIZON AND COMPLAIN IN A POLITE WAY!They are nice people, but when I called, they said the more people that call in, the more they will respond! Imagine 4G here in Cottage Grove. What a blessing that would be!

Verizon's Support number is 800-922-0204 or a free call at #611 and let them know. HELP US PLEASE!!

Thank you!

[ July 12, 2012, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: valonthehill ]

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CottageGrove.net | Privacy Statement

Copyright CottageGrove.net Do not reproduce any portion of this website without permission.