CottageGrove.net Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CottageGrove.net » GENERAL COMMUNITY FORUM / CHAT » Scrap Expo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scrap Expo
attica
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are YOU looking for a Convention to either attend as a guest or to be a vendor in?
Look NO Further!
Vendors, Classes, Games & Prizes
Plus Much More
We are looking for vendors to sell their merchandise and or teach classes at our event. Independent consultants are also welcomed and encouraged to participate. These opportunities are a great way to gain exposure with the enthusiasts. This event is also welcome to any types of crafts, soaps, beauty supplies, candles, or anything else. AVON, too! It was only for scrapbooking, but I have decided to expand into other areas. I am also needing a digital scrapper to teach or have a table, or both.

We only ask that you will help promote the event by passing out flyers, word-of-mouth, and adding a promotional blurb in any and all advertisements, newsletters, etc., prior to the event.

More Information:
Starts: Noon EST - 06/23/06
Ends: Midnight EST - 06/25/06
Early Bird Deadline: 05/28/06
Deadline to reserve your spot: 06/14/06

QUESTIONS? VISIT US AT Scrap Expo

If you are interested in any of these opportunities or have any questions please contact us.

L. Greer
Scrap Expo

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CottageGrove.net | Privacy Statement

Copyright CottageGrove.net Do not reproduce any portion of this website without permission.