CottageGrove.net Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CottageGrove.net » FREE CLASSIFIED ADS - LOCAL ONLY! » Moving to Cottage Grove

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Moving to Cottage Grove
Yoga Cyclist
Member # 112

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yoga Cyclist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking into making Cottage Grove my home in the near future, and I'm interested in connecting with the community to provide consulting services in health, fitness and outdoor adventure. I have extensive experience in small and large scale Project Management, Computer Programming and Management, Himalayan Trek Guiding, Event Planning, Bicycle Racing and Touring, Group Fitness and Daydreaming. I'm also very interested in Creative Writing and Editing. This is my first attempt to reach out, and I'd love to make connections with others who are like minded and/or who could offer any suggestions about who I could contact, or what the community needs or wants which I could be of help making happen.
Thanks -Jeff

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CottageGrove.net | Privacy Statement

Copyright CottageGrove.net Do not reproduce any portion of this website without permission.