CottageGrove.net Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CottageGrove.net » FREE CLASSIFIED ADS - LOCAL ONLY! » 2000 Camaro 3.8L V6 Engine / tranny For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2000 Camaro 3.8L V6 Engine / tranny For Sale
TBS Consultants
Member # 70

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for TBS Consultants   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I removed a 2000 3.8L V6 powertrain from the radiator to the driveshaft, it was replaced with a '02 LS1 SS powertrain. Iím selling the V6 and you will get everything from the uncut factory engine wiring harness, PCM (computer), radiator, 5 speed transmission, driveshaft, cross members (engine and transmission), in-tank fuel pump, fuel pipes, fuel lines, electronic throttle and bracket and any other component that I replaced. The engine has a little more than 45,000 miles on it and it in perfect running condition. The engine and transmission has been changed regularly with synthetic oils. I'm asking $2000 for the complete setup. It also has custom headers made with a larger exhaust system with a Flowmaster muffler. I'll sell the complete setup WITH the custom headers and the complete exhaust system with the Flowmaster muffler for $2500. The new exhaust system was used less than a year.

Please Email me at CamaroV6@TBSenterprise.com if you are interested.

TBS Consultants Home Page

[ May 30, 2004: Message edited by: TBS Consultants ]

[ May 30, 2004: Message edited by: TBS Consultants ]

--------------------
TBS Consultants
Computer Consulting
Network, Hardware and Software
(541) 912-9494
Tim Steck

Posts: 1 | From: 74845 Reservoir RD, CG, Oregon | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CottageGrove.net | Privacy Statement

Copyright CottageGrove.net Do not reproduce any portion of this website without permission.