CottageGrove.net Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CottageGrove.net » FREE CLASSIFIED ADS - LOCAL ONLY! » FREE full persian KITTEN to good home

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FREE full persian KITTEN to good home
Jeanna
Member # 52

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jeanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8 month old Flame Point Persian free to good home.

The home that takes Spinner will need to understand that he has a nuerological disorder that makes him appear to be a bit confused, and he sort of spins his head from side to side. I got him from a friend in Portland, but I just can't keep him. I have a house full of animals already, and this is not an easy thing for me to do.

He is a beautiful cat with the "smashed face" he is solid white with red ears and the tip of his tail. He will make someone a great pet, but you must have some patience with the little guy he needs some attention. Has had all shots, but is not nuetered yet. Please call me at 942 7201 or email me if you would like to have a look at him.

Thank you

Jeanna

Posts: 2 | From: Cottage Grove | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CottageGrove.net | Privacy Statement

Copyright CottageGrove.net Do not reproduce any portion of this website without permission.