CottageGrove.net Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CottageGrove.net » REAL ESTATE / HOMES FOR SALE » Rain Country Real Estate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rain Country Real Estate
administrator
Administrator
Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for administrator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you looking for a home to buy or rent, please call Teresa Abbott at Rain Country Real Estate 541-942-7246.

Make sure and tell her Cottagegrove.net sent you!!

[ October 09, 2002: Message edited by: administrator ]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tommie
Member # 264

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tommie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Teresa,
I noticed that this message has been here since 02.. But it's worth a try..LOL I'm oiginally from Cottage Grove and my Family of 4 1/2, is looking for a 3 bdr. We would like to move a in July 08 rite after our 3rd edition is born!! Something with a fenced yard would be ideal!! And pet friendly is a must!! We have a border collie who is fixed and completly house broke and a cat that is also up to date and declawed!! ( We adopted both )Anyhow if you could think of anything.. were willing to pay 600 to 750 a month. Please call 307-335-5254

--------------------
Thank You,
Tommie Kissell

Posts: 1 | From: Lander,WY | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CottageGrove.net | Privacy Statement

Copyright CottageGrove.net Do not reproduce any portion of this website without permission.