CottageGrove.net Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CottageGrove.net » PEOPLE FINDER » Looking for the GORDONS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for the GORDONS
Mariana Pereira
Member # 83

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mariana Pereira         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I lived in Cottage Grove in 1993, I went to Cottage Grove High and lived with the Gordons. Can you help me finding Rocky Gordon and his family?
Posts: 1 | From: Brazil | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockys Sister
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockys Sister         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mariana, Hi. It;s Rocky's sister Mardy. I came aceoss your message by accident. His E=Mail is Maxturbo54@aol.com. Hope you reach him.
Mardy.

Posts: 1 | From: Salem,OR | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAXTURBO54
Member # 107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAXTURBO54     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR MARRIANA; I HOPE THIS FINDS YOU AS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU FOR YEARS! I HAVE TRIED CALLING YOU IN BRAZIL AND NEVER GOT A ANSWER SINCE YOU AND YOUR PARENTS MOVED! SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED AND WISH I COULD HEAR FROM YOU. MY ADDRESS IS 425 LANDESS RD. COTTAGE GROVE, OREGON 97424.. MY PHONE NUMBER IS LISTED SO EITHER E-MAIL ME OR PLEASE WRITE.......MISS YOU SO MUCH.

WITH ALL MY LOVE, YOUR AMERICAN DAD, ROCKY[EMAIL][/EMAIL]

• [LIST][LIST]LOOKING FOR MARRIANA !
    Posts: 1 | From: COTTAGE GROVE OREGON | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  •    

Quick Reply
    HTML is enabled.
    UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
     - Printer-friendly view of this topic
    Hop To:

Contact Us | CottageGrove.net | Privacy Statement

Copyright CottageGrove.net Do not reproduce any portion of this website without permission.