CottageGrove.net Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CottageGrove.net » PEOPLE FINDER » married town usa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: married town usa
whitedaddy
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitedaddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi my name is Elton and I've lived here in Cottage Grove for a year now. I do love it here the beauty is unsurpassable, and my daughter lives here with her mom, I have to have my kid. But, as luck would have it all CG women are married best I can figure. I am a great looking guy with all the right qualitys and am even honest. I want to meet women... even for friendships. Write and Ill send a pic.

--------------------
peace love and eternal groovieness

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetnSpicy
Member # 351

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetnSpicy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, my name is Erin. I just moved to Cottage grove this week and am looking for people to hang out with. There's a like to my myspace page on my profile so you can check out a picture of me there.
Posts: 1 | From: Cottage Grove | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CottageGrove.net | Privacy Statement

Copyright CottageGrove.net Do not reproduce any portion of this website without permission.