CottageGrove.net Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» CottageGrove.net » ROOMS 4 RENT / LOOKING TO RENT » Need More Room

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need More Room
Veronica
Member # 280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Veronica   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, we got word yesterday that my mother in law is NOT doing that well. She needs us to be closer to her to help her out. The only problem is that we currently live in Idaho, and she is wanting to more to Eugene or the Cottage Grove area. I have some family members still in Cottage Grove and if we were to relocate we would love to be close to them as well.

So here is what we are looking for....my family is currently 4 members. My husband and I run our own in home daycare. We would love to continue this we have been successful for 11 years. So the place would have to have some space for the family and then the daycare. We are stable, and now the move will take some time to adjust, but we feel if we could first find a place, we could start moving in, and try making a go of it, and getting the kids and work out of the way.

If anyone knows of any place, could you please send me an email. Thanks so much for all the help. [Wink]

--------------------
Veronica

Posts: 1 | From: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CottageGrove.net | Privacy Statement

Copyright CottageGrove.net Do not reproduce any portion of this website without permission.